New Delhi – Aadhaar cards are required almost everywhere for any kind of government work. Of course, it is not always possible to carry a physical copy of your Aadhaar card. However, because your phone is your constant companion, obtaining an electronic copy of your Aadhaar card is the ideal way to protect yourself in the event of an emergency.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is in charge of everything related to Aadhaar, is always working on new services to help users. In light of the pandemic, the UIDAI has stated that anyone who has an Aadhaar card can download it online anytime, anywhere.
To this end, the UIDAI has created a direct link Aadhaar, which allows users to download their unique 12-digit identification, which has become a vital document in many walks of life. Aadhaar’s direct website https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ can be used to obtain an Aadhaar card at any time.
“You can select to download ‘Regular Aadhaar’, which shows the full Aadhaar number, or ‘Masked Aadhaar’, which only shows the last four digits,” UIDAI had previously tweeted. Another video lesson demonstrated how to get an Aadhaar card online using the following link: https://t.co/C190bVXBCk. “You can select to download ‘Regular Aadhaar’, which shows the full Aadhaar number, or ‘Masked Aadhaar’, which only shows the last four digits,” according to the UIDAI Tweet.
How to download Aadhaar card online
1. To get started, go to the official UIDAI website, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, and click on the option ‘Download electronic copy of your Aadhaar’.
2. Then, for reference, select ‘Aadhaar Number’ and enter the 12-digit unique ID in the website box. If you want to download a masked Aadhaar card, please select ‘I want a masked Aadhaar’ from the drop down menu.
3. After that, select Send OTP, which will be sent to your mobile number linked to Aadhaar.
4. Touch the ‘Submit’ button after entering the OTP in the box.
5. You can get the PDF of your Aadhaar card after OTP authentication is completed by selecting the ‘Download Aadhaar’ option.
6. The first four digits of your date of birth will be your password to access your Aadhaar card.
For future reference, save a PDF copy of your Aadhaar on your phone. For security reasons, the masked Aadhaar will hide the first eight digits of your Aadhaar number. The UIDAI provides a helpline if you have a problem or need other support. The UIDAI announced the creation of a hotline number 1947 for any questions related to Aadhaar in a tweet earlier this year.
On live Tv