The CBSE Class 10 2021-2022 (Term 2) Computer Applications Curriculum is provided here in PDF. Check this revised for unit grade distribution and practical details for CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 2 Syllabus 2022 syllabus.
CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 2 Study Program 2021-22
Get the CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Second Quarter Syllabus here. With this syllabus, you will know all the important details of the syllabus and the distribution of marks for theory and practical exams. The CBSE Class 10 Computer Applications Term 2 Syllabus 2021-22 program can be downloaded from here in PDF.
See below for CBSE Class 10 computer applications (Code 165) Term 2 Curriculum 2021-22:
1. Ability to create a simple website 2. Ability to embed images, audio and video in an HTML page 3. Ability to use style sheets to beautify web pages. 4. Ability to connect a website to a web server and record the details of a user’s request. 5. Ability to follow basic cyber ethics. 6. Ability to become familiar with the concepts of networks.
Distribution of brands and periods TERM I + TERM II
CBSE Program Class 10 Term 2 2021-22 (All subjects)
Unit 1: Networks
- Internet: World Wide Web, web servers, web clients, web sites, web pages, web browsers, blogs, newsgroups, HTML, web address, email address, downloading and uploading of files from a remote site. Internet protocols: TCP / IP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS. Remote login and file transfer protocols: SSH, SFTP, FTP, SCP, TELNET, SMTP, TCP / IP.
- Services available on the Internet: information retrieval, site location using search engines and searching for people on the web;
- Web services: chat, email, videoconferencing, e-Learning, e-Banking, eShopping, eReservation, e-Governance, e-Groups, social networks.
- Mobile technologies: SMS, MMS, 3G, 4G.
Unit 2: HTML – II
- Embed audio and video in an HTML page.
- Create a table using the tags: table, tr, th, td, rowspan, colspan
- Links: meaning of the link, anchor element (attributes: href, mailto), destinations.
- Cascading Style Sheets – Color, Background Color, Border Style, Margin, Height, Width, Outline, Font (Family, Style, Size), Align, Float Suggested Lab Exercises
- Create static web pages.
- Use style sheets to enforce formatting on an HTML (CSS) page.
- Embed images, audio, and videos into an HTML page.
- Add tables and frames to an HTML page.
- Decorate web pages with graphic elements.
- Create a website using multiple web pages. Students can use any proprietary or open source tool.
- Working with HTML forms: text box, radio buttons, check box, password, list, combo box.
- Write a blog using HTML pages to discuss viruses, malware, spam, and antivirus.
- Create a web page on plagiarism. List some reported cases of plagiarism and the consequent punishment imposed. Explain the nature of punishment in different countries according to their intellectual property laws.
Breakdown of practice notes:
This complete program can be downloaded from the following link:
Also check: CBSE Class 10 Best Study Material for 2021-22
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh