CBSE Class 10th NCC Term 2 Syllabus 2021-22 is provided here. The full program can be read or downloaded from this article. This curriculum will be followed in the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Exam 2022.
CBSE Class 10 NCC Syllabus 2021-22 for Term 2 can be downloaded from this article in PDF. This syllabus will be used to prepare the question paper in the CBSE Term 2 exam taking place in March-April 2022. Details of the CBSE Class 10 NCC syllabus are provided with the grading scheme for the exam end of the CBSE Board.
CBSE class 10 ICONA (Code – 076) 2021-22 program for the second quarter:
Unit-2: Integration and National Awareness (03 points)
Point: Instill a sense of patriotism, secular values and motivate cadets to contribute to nation building through national unity and social cohesion.
Scope: The concepts of national interests, goals and integration, unity in diversity and cultural heritage of India
- Fight for freedom and nationalist movement in India
- Unity in diversity
- Famous leaders of India
- Contribution of youth to nation building
CBSE Program Class 10 Term 2 2021-22 (All subjects)
Unit-3: Civil Affairs (06 points)
Point: Train cadets to assist the civil administration in performing targeted functions during disasters.
Scope: Basic information on the civil defense organization and its functions, the maintenance of essential services and the provision of assistance to the civil administration in various types of emergencies during national disasters.
- Civil Defense Organization and its functions / NDMA
- NCC’s role during natural disasters / calamities
- Fire Service and Fire Fighting
Unit 6: Adventure Training (04 points)
Point: To instill a sense of adventure and develop confidence, courage and determination.
Scope: Expose cadets to various adventure activities
- Trekking with route selection and administrative planning
- Rock climbing
Unit 7: Personality and leadership development (08 points)
Point: Develop an integral dynamic personality with appropriate leadership traits to deal / contribute effectively in all areas of life.
Scope: Core leadership courses with an emphasis on self-awareness, life / soft skills, time management, and character development.
- Introduction to personality development
- Factors that influence / shape personality: physical, social, psychological and philosophical
- Critical and creative thinking
- Communication skills: group discussions / lectures
- Effects of leadership with historical examples
- Problem solving skills
- Interview skills
- Importance of group and team work
- Efficient use of time
- Coping with stress / emotions
Unit 8: Community development of social awareness (04 points)
Point: Teach cadets the values and skills involved in providing voluntary Social Service.
Scope: Understanding of social service and its needs, knowledge about the weakest sectors of our society and their needs, about NGOs and the contribution of young people to social well-being.
- Improved literacy and poverty alleviation ·
- Contribution of youth to social welfare
- Civic responsibilities
- Drug abuse and trafficking
- Causes and prevention of HIV / AIDS, role of youth
- The social ills viz. dowry / female feticide / child abuse and trafficking, etc. ·
- Organization of traffic control and drunk driving
- Provisions of the children’s law
Specialized subject (Army)
Unit 3: Map reading (04 points)
Point: To teach cadets to read elementary maps
Scope: Basic understanding of map sheets and map reading instruments and developing the ability to use them for simple map reading.
- Introduction to types of maps and conventional signage. ·
- Topographic forms and technical terms
- Cardinal points and types of north
- Types of bearings and use of the service conveyor.
Unit 4: Field Crafting and Battle Crafting (06 points)
Point: Teach cadets the elemental field craft and the battle craft.
Scope: Basic Field Ship and Battleship
- Introduction ·
- Judge the distance
- Description of the land
- Observation, camouflage and concealment
- Field signals
- Land use and movement
- Formation selection (section formation)
Specialized subject (Marine)
Unit 3: Seamanship (06 points)
Point: Impart basic knowledge about Nautical.
Scope: Introduction to rigging, anchoring work, boat parts and accessories, etc.
- Rig ·
- Steering Fundamentals – Steering Orders, Reports, and Course Alteration ·
- Parts of a candle- types of candles
- Towing and Whaling Orders – Towing ·
- Parts of a Dingy Cadet Class: Boating Terms
Unit 4: Navigation (04 points)
Point: Teach basic knowledge of Naval Communication.
Scope: Introduction to visual communication
- Uses of maps and graphs and their purpose
- Instruments needed for chart work
- Chart markings, lighthouses, buoys
Specialized matter (Air Force)
Unit 3: Aero-modeling (06 points)
Point: Provide knowledge about Aero Modeling
Scope: History of aero modeling, materials used in different types of models
- Materials used in Aero-modeling
- Types of aero-models
- Flying / Building Aero-models
Unit 4: Atmosphere (04 points)
Point: Give basic knowledge of Atmosphere.
Scope: Use of basic knowledge of Atmosphere
(The external examiner will be delegated by CBSE) ·
Task / Project- 07 Brands
i) Introduction-01 Brand
ii) training aid – 01 points
iii) Objective-01 Mark
iv) Explanation-03 Trademarks
v) Precautions -01 Trademarks
* Suggested topics for assignments / projects
1. Nationalist Movement
2. Contribution of youth in the construction of the nation
3. Civil Defense Organization
4. Fire service and fire fighting
5. Role of the NCC during natural calamities
6. Time management
8. Communication skills
9. Drug abuse and trafficking
10. Adventure training
Demonstration drill -05 points
# .Khuli Line Shawl, Nikat Line Shawl, Dahine Salute, Baen Salute, Dheere Shawl, Squad Drill, Turn Around, Turnout
May you live – 03 marks (based on assignment / project / drill Demonstration
Note: Assignments / projects should not be repeated in another period. They must be from the assigned study plan in the quarter.
Download the complete program from the following link:
NCERT books for all subjects in class 10 (latest edition)
NCERT solutions for all subjects in class 10