Download the latest CBSE 9th Class Computer Applications Revised Syllabus for Term 2 (2021-22). Review the syllabus for course content and prepare for final exams accordingly.
CBSE Class 9 Computer Applications Term 2 Study Program 2021-22
The CBSE Revised Curriculum for Class 9 Computer Applications Term 2 Exam 2022 is provided here for download in PDF. The CBSE class computer applications second quarter syllabus mentions the structure of the second period theory and practical exams. Students are required to complete the full syllabus and prepare for the 2022 second quarter exam according to the course content provided in the syllabus.
Computer Applications CBSE Class 9 (Code – 165) Syllabus 2021-22 for Period 2
1. Ability to become familiar with the basic concepts of computers.
2. Ability to navigate the file system.
3. Ability to create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
4. Ability to perform basic data manipulation using spreadsheets and use Indian languages in documents.
5. Ability to send and receive emails, follow email etiquette, and communicate over the Internet.
6. Ability to create and upload videos.
7. Ability to safely and correctly use websites, social networks, chat sites, and email.
CBSE Class 9 Term 2 Syllabus 2021-22 (All subjects)
Distribution of brands and periods: period 1 + period 2
Unit 1: Information Technology Basics
- Computer systems: characteristics of a computer, components of a computer system: CPU, memory, storage devices and I / O devices
- Memory: primary (RAM and ROM) and secondary memory
- Storage devices: hard disk, CD ROM, DVD, pen / flash drive, memory stick
- I / O devices: keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer, scanner, webcam
- Types of software: system software (operating system, device drivers), application software including mobile applications
- Computer networks: Network type: PAN, LAN, MAN, WAN, wired / wireless communication, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, cloud computers (private / public)
- Multimedia: images, audio, video, animation.
- Include existing images / photos in a presentation.
- Animate images and text with sound effects in a presentation.
- Create a simple spreadsheet and do the following: minimum, maximum, sum, and average.
- Create different types of charts using a spreadsheet: line, bar, area, and pie.
Unit 3: Office Tools – II
- Edit and format a slide: add titles, subtitles, text, background and watermark, headers and footers, and slide numbers.
- Insert images from files, create animations, add sound effects, and rehearse timings. Spreadsheets • Spreadsheets: concept of worksheet and workbook, create and save a worksheet.
- Work with a spreadsheet: enter numbers, text, date / time, series using autocomplete; edit and format a worksheet, including changing color, size, font, text alignment; insert and delete cells, rows and columns. Enter a formula using the operators (+, -, *, /), check the cells and print a worksheet.
- Use simple statistical functions: SUM (), AVERAGE (), MAX (), MIN (), IF () (without compound declarations); embed charts of various types: line, pie, scatter, bar, and area in a worksheet.
Suggested lab exercises
- Browser settings for a secure connection
- Working with the operating system: Navigating the file system using a mouse and keyboard.
- Word processing – create a text document; create a letter, report, and greeting card.
- Create a text document with figures. It must describe a concept taught in another course.
- Discuss the following in a text document on the basic organization of a computer: CPU, memory, input / output devices, hard disk.
- Create a text document in an Indian language other than English.
- Create a presentation.
- Create an animated presentation.
Breakdown of the notes of the Practices:
NCERT Books for All Subjects in Class 9 (Latest Edition)
NCERT solutions for all subjects in class 9
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh