Paper PDF based on the CTET 2021 exam memory: Download the Questions on Pedagogy and Child Development with the answers CTET 2021 exam (Test-1 and Test-2).
Download paper PDF based on the memory of the CTET 2021 exam
Download the PDF of the document based on the CTET 2021 exam memory: Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2021 The CBSE exam is conducted in online mode until 1 p.m.th January 2022 for Primary (Test-1) and Upper Primary Levels. To crack the CTET 2021 exam, candidates need to practice the memory-based questions from different sections of the exam. It will help them improve their speed to attempt the maximum number of questions in the minimum amount of time with precision. Let’s take a look at the important memory-based questions covered in the CTET 2021 exam.
CTET 2021 Exam Questions on Pedagogy and Memory-Based Child Development with Answers
1. The best method to study the growth and development of the child is:
- Psychoanalytic method
- Comparative method
- Development method
- Statistical method
2. Pedagogy is the study of:
- Orientation students
- Learning process
- Teaching methods
3. Which of the following statements is not true?
- Growth is a biological process
- Development is a quantitative process
- Education is a goal-oriented process
- Learning is a process of behavior change.
4. What should be the role of a teacher in dealing with individual differences?
- Try to know the abilities, interests and aptitudes of the people.
- Try to adjust the curriculum according to the needs of the people.
- Both a and B)
- None of those
5. What type of evaluation identifies the learning deficiencies and difficulties of the students?
6. According to John Dewey, the school is a __________ institution and education is a __________ process.
- social, social
- social, philosophical
- philosophical, philosophical
- environmental, psychological
7. According to Emile, the noblest job in education is doing a / an:
- Good citizen
- Reasoning man
8. Does the word “Pedagogy” mean?
- To guide the child
- To guide the child
- To educate the child
- To understand the child
9. What is the 2-6 year stage called?
- Later childhood
10. The field of study that deals with the construction of thought processes, including recall, problem solving, and decision-making is called:
- Cognitive development
11. According to Jean Piaget, children develop abstract logic and reasoning ability during:
- Sensorimotor stage
- Pre-operational stage
- Formal operational stage
- Specific operational stage
12. Psychology is a —————.
- Soul science
- Science of mind
- Science of consciousness
- Behavioral science
13. The teacher studies the group behavior of students mainly by which of the following methods?
- Case history
14. Children are often self-centered during the __________ and __________ stages.
- Sensorimotor, pre-operational
- Formal operative, sensorimotor
- Pre-operational, Operational concrete
- Operational concrete, operational formal
15. What is not an element of intellectual development?
Frequently asked questions
Q1. How many pedagogy questions were asked in the CTET 2021 exam?
30 questions of 1 point each (each in Test 1 and Test 2)
Q2. Will there be any negative scores on the CTET 2021 exam?
There will be no negative marks for wrong answers
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh