ICSI CS 2021 Admission Card (OUT): The Institute of Business Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released the CS Foundation admission card for the December session of the exam. CS December 2021 exam room tickets issued today are for the core program exam scheduled for the 3rdrd and 4th January 2022. Registered candidates can download the December ICSI CS 2021 admission card by logging into the exam portal at icsi.edu. To facilitate the process of accessing and downloading the CS Foundation admission card for candidates, a direct link to it has also been placed below:
Download the ICSI CS 2021 Admission Card – Direct Link (Available Now)
How to download the CS December 2021 admission card?
To simplify the process of downloading the ICSI CS 2021 admission card, the examining authority has published the card online and made it available on the official website. Candidates are advised to follow the simple step-by-step procedure below to easily download their room tickets:
- Step 1: log in to the exam portal i.e icsi.edu
- Step 2: Scroll down and find the Latest @ ICSI tab
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with a link for notifications.
- Step 4: Find and click the link “Electronic Admission Card for the CS Foundation Program December 2021 Exam”.
- Step 5: A new window will open with login input fields
- Step 6: Enter your application ID and date of birth in the respective fields
- Step 7: Check the details and submit them on the portal
- Step 8: Your December 2021 ICSI CS admission card will be displayed on the screen
- Step 9: Download the lobby ticket and take the impression for future reference
ICSI CS 2021 Admission Card – Details to Check and Helpline Numbers
The CS Admit Card 2021 that was released today is available to all registered candidates for the exam. Candidates should be aware that the exam will be conducted in a remote supervised mode and therefore hallway entrances would be very important to appear on it. After downloading CS Admit Card 2021 for December exam, candidates are advised to check all the details provided in them. The room tickets will consist of the following details: Name, photograph, registration number, date and time of the exam. In case of errors and mistakes, candidates are advised to contact the telephone number 0120-452200. In addition, in case of technical queries, candidates can contact the helpline number 9513850031.
Read also: SNAP 2021 Admission Card (OUT) – Hall Ticket Released for Jan 8 Exam, Download at snaptest.org