CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2021-22: Download the CBSE Class 12 History Board Exam for Quarter 1 2021-22 PDF Questions Document. Links to access the latest CBSE updates are also available here.
CBSE Class 12 History Question Paper 2021-22: Download Period 1 CBSE Class 12 Questions Document PDF The 2021-22 History Questions Document (PDF) is available here for download in PDF format. Jagran Josh has compiled the CBSE 12th History question paper along with reviews from the students who took the 2021-22 CBSE 12th History board exam from Quarter 1 on December 20. Students who sat for the CBSE 12th History 2021-22 history board exam from Quarter 1 told us that the exam’s level of difficulty was average. You can check more details in the link given below.
CBSE 12th History Board exam 2021-22 (period 1): analysis, review, answer key and latest updates.
CBSE 12th History Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1): Snapshot of Questions Document
Period 1 Question CBSE 12th History Board Exam 2021-22 Question Paper (PDF)
1. Which of the following artifacts from the Harappan civilization was used primarily for long-distance communication?
2. Which of the following mature Harappan sites is located in present-day Gujarat?
(A) Rakhi Garhi
(C) As I say
3. Which of the following was a center of artisan production during the Harappan culture?
4. Which of the following Buddhist stupas was preserved with funds provided by the rulers of Bhopal?
(A) Stupa of Bharhut
(B) Stupa of Shravasti
(C) Amravati Stupa
(D) Sanchi Stupa
5. Harishena, who composed ‘Pragya Prashasti’ was a court poet of which of the following rulers?
(A) Chandra Gupta
(B) Samudra Gupta
(D) Chandra Gupta Maurya
6. The adoptive mother of Buddha was the first to be ordained as a Bhikhuni in the Sangha. Identify your name from the following:
(C) Mahaprajapati Gotmi
7. ‘Mahanavami dibba was the center of elaborate rituals. Which of the following rituals were performed here?
(A) Lohri Celebration
(B) Holi celebration
(C) Navratri celebration
(D) Celebration of Vaisakhi
8. Which of the following rulers belonged to the Tuluva dynasty?
(A) Sadasiva Raya
(B) Raya Branch
(D) Krishan Deva Raya
9. Which of the following incidents made Buddha’s first trip to the outside world traumatic?
(A) He saw a boy praying to God.
(B) He saw a divine message in the inscription.
(C) He saw a sick man and a corpse.
(D) He saw a saint meditating.
10. Which of the following ‘Guru’ consolidated the Sikh community into a socio-religious and military force?
(A) Guru Arjan Sahib
(B) Guru Hargobind Sahib
(C) Guru Gobind Singh Sahib
(D) Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib
11. Which of the following is a reason for calling the Harappan script enigmatic?
(A) It is written from right to left.
(B) It has signs and alphabets.
(C) It has a large number of signs, more than 375.
(D) Has not been decrypted so far.
12. Who of the following Gupta rulers was the most powerful and popular ruler?
(A) Chandra Gupta
(B) Samudra Gupta
(C) Kumara Gupta
(D) Sikanda Gupta
13. Fill in the blank of the options listed below:
When Buddhism spread to East Asia, pilgrims like ………. traveled from China to India in search of Buddhist texts.
(A) Chen Hui
14. The room in front of which of the following shrines was built by Krishan Deva Raya to mark
(A) Temple of Vitthla
(B) Virupaksha Temple
(C) Hazara Ram Temple
(D) Jaina Temple
15. Which of the following books was written by Chanakya?
(B) Raj tringani
For all questions, please download the CBSE 12th History Board Exam 2021-22 (Term 1) question document (PDF) from the link given below