Huawei Petal Clip is Huawei’s own video editing application that provides numerous options for making effective videos. Now, Huawei has recently introduced the new version of Petal Clip C2C and begins its public beta test with the latest version 18.104.22.168.
According to the information, the public beta testing of Huawei Petal Clip C2C started on December 31, 2021 and lasts until January 12, 2022 in China. Interested video publishers with Huawei devices can participate in this beta campaign and also have a chance to win exciting prizes.
It is a unique opportunity that Huawei offers to consumers. So guys, get involved and give the new version a try and its features, give valid feedback, and take win-win gifts. Support Huawei!
Huawei Petal Clip:
Petal Clip application allows users to edit and create videos, the application provides a wide range of video editing functions and special effects, stickers, sound effects, fonts and other materials for creating videos. The application consists of different parts including: Editing, Template, and Tutorials.
Now, let’s move on to the new changes and improvements that are coming with the Petal Clip 22.214.171.124 public beta.
- One-click Huawei registration
- Creator Center
- Material space
- Supports uploading of templates, tutorials, images, and videos
- AI function: audio card point
How to take part:
- Download the Huawei Petal Clip application from AppGallery
- Login with your Huawei ID
- Open the app
- Tap the Creator Center
- Enter the editing interface
- Enjoy the features
To send comments:
- Open Member Center application
- Tap Public Test Tasks
- Click Comments
- Submit comments
- First prize: Huawei Band 6 (quantity 1)
- Second prize: Huawei Selfie Stick (Qty 3)
- Third award: Huawei 6A charging cable (quantity 6)
- Outstanding participation award: Huawei 5A charging cable (quantity 10)
Note for the award:
- Awarded users must go to the member center to report the recipient’s name, phone number, contact information, receiving address, and information is only used for the award.
- Prizes for the day 2 event will be announced within 30 days of the prize announcement. The cost of detailed delivery of the prizes will be borne by the event organizer.
- This event does not require the winning user to set the fast track.
- The main category user will be issued within 30 days (Jan 17, 2021, No.-Jan 23, 2021).
- Failure to provide reception information or completed reception ideas will be considered an abandonment of the awards department and the event owner will no longer provide essential products.
- This event does not accept the prize category specified by the winning user. Color post type.
- Direct inquiries about award announcements: Member Center> Tasks> View Awards> List.