The DCCB website for Kadapa, Anatapur, Kurnool, Nellore, Guntur, Kainada and Vizianagaram has uploaded the DCCB 2021 Admission Card for Personal Assistant / Secretaries and Deputy Director.
DCCB 2021 Admission Card
DCCB 2021 Admission Card: The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd (DCCB) has published the online exam admission card for the position of ‘Staff Assistant / Secretaries’ and Assistant Manager for various Andhra Pradesh locations including Kadapa, Anatapur, Kurnool, Nellore, Guntur, Kainada and Vizianagaram. The exam is scheduled for January 8, 2022. Candidates can download the DCCB bank admission card from the corresponding official website.
DCCB Admit Card Link is available in this article. Candidates can also download the DCC Bank Admission Card from the prescribed link:
DCCB Admission Card Download Link
DCCB Exam Pattern:
The exam will be done through online mode. There will be 100 MCQ of 100 brands. 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty for incorrect answer.
|Subject||Of questions||Maximum marks||Hour|
|English language||30||30||60 minutes|
Those who qualify on the exam will be called in for a round of interviews.
How to download the DCCB 2021 admission card?
- Go to the official DCCB website for the location you have requested.
- Click on the link ‘Call letter for the hiring of staff in the DCCB’
- Now click on the respective bank
- It will redirect you to a new page where you will be asked to provide your registration number / roll number and password
- Download call letter DCCB
Play exciting games and win cash up to Rs 1 lakh