Sponsored

Gas leak kills 6 in Pakistan

Sponsored

Islamabad: Six people, including three children, died due to a gas leak in the Hangu district of Pakistan’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, local media reported Tuesday.

The incident reportedly took place in a house in the Gulshan neighborhood due to a gas leak from a heater, the Xinhua news agency reports.

Rescuers told local media that everyone in the house slept with the gas heater on to keep warm.

MS Education Academy

The entire home was filled with gas, leading to the deaths, the reports added.

.

Leave a Comment