Amazon is popular for its fast delivery of orders. At Amazon India, you can not only find a wide range of products, but it also features some of the most interesting discounts and incredible deals that are generally not available anywhere else. But sometimes users do not receive their invoice even after their product is shipped. An invoice is just an invoice for the product that you have purchased. So if you also did not receive your invoice when purchasing an Amazon product, this guide will help you. As in this article, we will talk about how you can download duplicate invoices or invoices for the product you ordered from Amazon.
How to download an invoice for a product purchased from the Amazon application?
– Open the Amazon app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
– Now click on the hamburger option to open the menu and go to the order section.
– Now you will see the list of all orders and you will have to search for the order for which you want to download the invoice.
– After that, you will have to touch the ordered item and then you will be taken to another page.
– On the new page you will find the option to download the invoice in the order information tab.
– Click on that option and you will be able to download the invoice for your Order.
How to download an invoice for a product that you bought from the Amazon website?
– First of all, you will need to visit the Amazon website and log in with your email ID and password.
– Now you will have to click on the return and order option that is available on the home page in the upper right corner.
– Now you will have to find the order for which you want to download the invoice.
– In addition to your order, you will see an option for the invoice that will be right next to the option See order details. Click on it.
– Here Amazon will offer you multiple options such as billing one, requesting an invoice, printed order summary and more.
– Now you will have to select the invoice option one from the list given and your new invoice will be downloaded.
One thing customers need to note is that there are some orders that may contain the P-slip / Warranty 1 option. Basically it contains the IMEI number if you have bought a smartphone or tablet, and the warranty sheet is helpful if you have to visit the authorized service center.