In recent times, netizens have embraced the shorter form of content that is available on multiple content-sharing platforms such as YouTube and Instagram. While the former publishes short videos as YouTube Shorts, the latter publishes them as Instagram Reels. As a social media platform, Instagram has a universe of users who search and view reels. As there is no limitation to the type of content that can be displayed on Instagram Reels, both creators and viewers have potentially countless opportunities. However, both creators and viewers may want to save an Instagram Reel for future viewing. Read on to find out how to save Instagram reels.
There are countless number of reels on Instagram. With the short content format (up to 60 seconds), Instagram users can create videos that can entertain, educate, inform, advertise, and even more. Recently, Instagram was ranked in the top five most downloaded apps in the world, with almost 500 million downloads made in 2021. That in itself is a testament to the number of potential audiences that can be had on Instagram. Also, the reels are said to have more reach than conventional poles. However, there is no option to download Instagram reels without the help of third-party apps, but they can be saved online. Find out how to save Instagram reels below.
How to save Instagram reels?
- To save an Instagram reel, a user may need to locate the reel first
- A user may have come across Instagram Reel in the explore section of Instagram
- A user may want to open a particular profile and then save an Instagram Reel
- Open the Instagram reel to be saved
- Once the reel is playing, tap the three-dot menu in the lower right corner of the screen
- A menu will appear with options such as Report, I’m not interested, Copy link, Share on, Save, Y Remix This Reel
- Touch Save
- A message will appear in the center of the screen saying “Saved”.
Where to find saved Instagram reels?
- Open Instagram
- Tap the three-line menu in the upper right corner of the screen
- Look for the option that says “Saved” and touch it
- The Instagram Save menu will open.
- Here a user can locate the saved Instagram reel