HNY 2022: 2021 has finally come to an end. After living another year in the COVID-19 pandemic, many people are still far from their loved ones and would like to extend their greetings over the phone.
This is where applications like WhatsApp come in that give us the option to send personalized greetings. WhatsApp stickers are a common feature used to add that personal touch to your messages and new stickers are created on almost every event or occasion for WhatsApp users. Since the New Year is one of the most important occasions, there are a lot of new WhatsApp stickers that are created every year by various artists and developers.
Amidst the pandemic’s restrictions, everyone is freaking out for the New Years celebrations that will begin in a few more hours. While it is important to continue maintaining social distance, people will undoubtedly rejoice with the entry of 2022. One of the best ways to welcome and wish your family and friends a happy new year is through WhatsApp stickers. .
Well, with the New Year right here, people all over the world will be enjoying the most anticipated celebrations. People are ready to say goodbye to 2021 and take a step towards a new beginning. As soon as it’s midnight, New Year’s messages and wishes will start to arrive. People will share New Years Motivated Quotes, New Years WhatsApp Messages and Stickers with family and loved ones.
Happy New Year 2022: Shayari for Friends, Family and New Years Poem (newsd.in)
Now, there are WhatsApp stickers within the application itself, but the options are very limited and they are not updated as often as we would like. This is when third-party stickers come into play. While Android users can download third-party sticker packs from the Google Play Store, Apple does not allow iPhone users to add third-party WhatsApp stickers, leaving them with no choice but to ask Android users for them. send so you can save. the stickers on their smartphones.
How to add and share WhatsApp stickers on Android phones:
- Open Google Play Store
- Look for New Year 2022 stickers in the search bar
- Go to any highly rated sticker app and download it. It is recommended to download only those with the most downloads, as those with a large user base are less likely to be malware.
- Once done, open the app and choose the sticker pack you would like to use and click the “+” icon or Add button.
- Open whatsapp
- Open the chat window of any contact you would like to send these stickers to
- Tap the emoji icon in the text box
- Tap the sticker icon next to the GIF button on the bottom bar
- Here you will see the new stickers you just added.
- Touch the sticker you want to send.