This tutorial is about how to download any file on iPhone. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to download any file on iPhone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download any file on iPhone
We do not think about downloading and storing files or documents on a computer. Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click It’s on your hard drive and can be accessed whenever you need it. However, with iOS, things are a bit more complicated. The lack of a proper file system can be puzzling, and something as easy as downloading a file can suddenly become a big task.
What is the best way to put a file on my iPhone? Where should I keep it? These are questions that I have been asked lately, as well as problems that I have encountered. I’ll try to cover a variety of ways to download files to your iPhone or iPad in this post.
How to download files to iPhone and iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Safari and open the file you are trying to download. In this example, we are trying to download a PDF file.
- Tap on the Share button, which will display the Share sheet
- please select Save to files. If you don’t see that option, slide your finger all the way down and tap the Edit actions button. From there, you will be able to enable the Files extension.
- At this point, you can rename the file Y select a specific location before putting it away. Personally, I like to save my downloaded files in the Downloads folder, so this is the folder that I will select. Now touch the Save money button.
Download files from a password-protected website
- Launch Documents 5 and open the application browser (the button in the lower right corner).
- Login to any website you need to use to download a file or document.
- Find the file you want to download and tap on it to upload it.
- The Documents application will automatically ask you to save that file. From there you can rename the document and select its destination, either locally to the default My files / downloads Document Folder 5, or on iCloud. Tap Done when you are ready to save your document.
Final Words: How to Download Any File on iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to download any file on iPhoneIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.