If you are a Nintendo consumer and want to participate in Fortnite, you can download it on this system by following this information.
Although you can usually download Fortnite from the Epic play store, on Nintendo Switch you must have a different system. Without further ado, let’s dive into the steps to implement Fortnite on Nintendo Switch.
How to download Fortnite in Swap
Equivalent to other platforms, Fortnite is available for free on Nintendo Swap and you can get it from the eShop.
- Turn on your Nintendo Swap and log into your Nintendo Account.
- Touch the eShop icon at the base of the monitor.
- Search for Fortnite in the search bar and the activity will show up.
- Touch it and press the “Get Free” button.
- Press the “Get Free” button again and the game will begin downloading.
- As soon as it’s actually installed, link your Nintendo and Epic Online gaming account where you can log in to play Fortnite.
You can link the two accounts to the website by logging into your Epic Video games account settings in your browser. Afterwards, you need to go to the Linked Accounts area, where you can discover the option to link your Nintendo Switch account.
- Also read: Where to get seismometer readings in Fortnite
Be sure to check out our dedicated portion of Fortnite for the latest information, updates, guides, leaks, and more.
Image courtesy of Epic Games.
Professional bacon fanatic. Explorer. Avid pop culture expert. Introvert. Hobbyist web evangelist.