This is how you can download a full size Twitter profile picture.
Twitter is a great social media platform for the purpose of connecting people and allowing them to share their thoughts with a difference. Twitter allows its users to put a profile photo on their accounts, and profile photos are available in a variety of sizes. Getting multiple alternate sizes by modifying the URL is easy.
A Twitter profile image must be at least 400 x 400 pixels in size and no larger than 2 MB. Whereas, JPG, PNG or GIF are acceptable file formats.
If a user uses Twitter primarily for business purposes, their Twitter image may be your brand logo or a professional head shot.
Steps to download a profile picture in its original size from Twitter:
- Open the photo you want to save.
- Right click on the photo.
- Choose ‘Open image in new tab’.
- Substitute ‘Small’ size for ‘Orig’ in the image URL and press Enter.
- You can also substitute ‘Large’ for ‘Orig’ or ‘Orig’ for ‘Large’ if you want a larger image.
- Save the image to the preferred location by right clicking on it.
Using a browser extension:
- Users who frequently save photos can use a Google Chrome extension called “Twitter View Original Images”.
- It has several customization options and simplifies the process outlined above.
Using the Twitter app:
- Open Twitter on your desktop or mobile browser.
- Log into your Twitter account.
- Find the photo you want to download.
- Copy the URL of the photo and paste it into the search bar on the tool’s website.
- Select the image you want to download and click “Download” next to the preview window.
- Choose a location for the file on your computer or mobile device, and then click the ‘Download’ button.
READ How to use the new background sounds feature on iPhone and iPad
READ How to reset Apple AirPods
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.