This tutorial is about how to download Instagram profile pictures on PC. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Download Instagram Profile Pictures on PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download Instagram profile pictures on PC
Instagram is an American social networking service for photo and video sharing founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger. In April 2012, Facebook Inc. acquired the service for approximately $ 1 billion in cash and shares. The app allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtags and geotagging. Posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can search other users’ content by tags and location, and view trending content. Users can like photos and follow other users to add their content to a personal feed.
Instagram does not allow users to view the enlarged version of the profile photo; All you see is a small photo in the upper left corner of the user profiles. Many people, out of curiosity or other reasons, are looking for a convenient way to enlarge Instagram profile images or download the original version. If you are one of them, you have come to the right place.
On a mobile device, if you long-press your profile photo, you can change or delete your current profile photo, but there is no option to download it. On PC, on the other hand, you can save the small version to your computer by right-clicking on your own profile photo. But that’s not sure what you want.
If yes, here are some simple tips, tricks and apps to download Instagram profile pictures on PC, Android.
Download Instagram Profile Picture on PC
This is very easy and does not require a lot of time. You can use various web applications. However, there is a little trick that allows you to download Instagram profile picture without using any third party app. However, this trick is limited to Windows and Mac OS X. You cannot try this trick on any mobile.
- At first, open any Instagram profile from which you want to download the profile picture.
- Right-click on the profile image and select Copy Image Address. This option appears in Google Chrome. However, if you are using any other browser, you may find a similar option but with a different name.
- Paste the URL into the address bar and hit the Enter button.
- The profile photo will open on your screen. Right click on the image and save accordingly.
This second method runs on Google Chrome. However, you can try this in any other browser like Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Open any Instagram profile.
- Right-click on the profile image and select Inspect.
- You can find an HTML line like this:
- Right-click on the link and select Open in new tab.
- After that, you can save the profile picture on your PC or Mac.
The only limitation of these methods is that you cannot download the profile picture in high resolution. The only size you get is 152 x 152 pixels.
Final Words: How to Download Instagram Profile Pictures on PC
I hope you understand this article How to Download Instagram Profile Pictures on PCIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.