It’s only been a couple of weeks since the Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Part II update. However, the developers have surprised players by releasing a beta with frogs and tadpoles.
Minecraft Bedrock 188.8.131.52 is among the first beta versions of The Wild Update. In previous betas, players could play with sculk blocks. The new beta version features the adorable frogs and their baby variants called tadpoles.
Players can download the Minecraft Bedrock 184.108.40.206 beta to try out some of the upcoming features of The Wild Update. This beta version is only available for Windows 10, Xbox One and Android devices with Google PlayStore.
Minecraft Bedrock 220.127.116.11 beta
Unlike Java Edition, Bedrock users cannot easily download versions that are still in development. Players will need to become Minecraft Bedrock beta testers.
Beta tests are only available for Windows 10, Xbox One, and Android. Players of other devices cannot test experimental features. Players who own a copy of Minecraft Bedrock can join beta testing for the devices listed above.
Before becoming a beta tester, players should know the following:
- Becoming a beta tester will replace the stable version of Minecraft with a version in progress.
- During beta testing, access to Realms is disabled. Testers cannot play non-beta players while previewing the beta.
- Worlds that are played / loaded in a beta version cannot be played in the official version of Minecraft or in any previous version.
- New features added in beta may be unstable and do not represent final quality. They may vary in the official release.
Here are the steps to download Minecraft 18.104.22.168 beta.
Download Minecraft 22.214.171.124 beta for Android devices
- Open Google PlayStore.
- Go to the official Minecraft page on the PlayStore.
- Scroll down to find an option to join beta testing.
- Become a beta tester.
- Install or update the latest beta version from the official Minecraft page on the PlayStore.
Download Minecraft 126.96.36.199 beta for Xbox One and Windows 10
- Windows 10 and Xbox One users need the Insider Hub app. It is available for download on the Xbox Store and Microsoft Store.
- Open the Insider Hub app and go to the Minecraft preview page.
- Join the beta version of Minecraft Bedrock.
- After joining, go to Xbox or Microsoft Store and download the new beta version.
Read alsoArticle continues below
In the new beta, frogs and tadpoles have been added. Along with them, it also features bug fixes and game improvements. Players can read the official patch notes for what’s new in beta 188.8.131.52.