This tutorial is about how to download or save photos from Facebook. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to download or save photos from Facebook. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download or save Facebook photos
Did you know that every day, Facebook users post more than 350 million photos? If you are one of those users who has accumulated a large number of photos over time, it may be time to delete your albums. However, before you delete all your Facebook images and lose them forever, you should consider downloading them first. They will all be in the same folder this way. Fortunately, you don’t need to download each photo separately. This post will show you how to download all photos at once.
How to download all photos from a Facebook profile using a browser
- In any browser, log into your “Facebook” account and click the “Arrow pointing down” in the upper right corner of the window.
- please select “Settings and privacy” and then “Settings.”
- Click on the “Your Facebook information” option on the left side of the window.
- Now, you will need to click on the “Download your information” option.
- By default, all categories of your information are selected. Click on the “Deselect all” option.
- Click on the “Photos and videos” option.
- Change the date range, choose the format (HTML or JSON), and choose the media quality.
- Finally, click on the “Create a file” button in the right corner.
- Facebook will automatically start creating the file that contains all the photos and videos that you have uploaded or shared on the platform.
- The last step requires you to switch to “Copies available” tab on the same page where you requested the download. Click on the “Download” next to the file prepared to save it on your computer.
How to download all photos from a Facebook page using a browser
- In your News Feed, click “Pages” on the left side of the window.
- Select your page and then choose “Settings.”
- please select “General” followed by “Download page”.
- Click “Create a file.”
Final Words: How to Download or Save Facebook Photos
I hope you understand this article How to download or save photos from FacebookIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.