FP trendDecember 30, 2021 3:19:37 PM IS
The New Year is just around the corner and people are ready to say goodbye to 2021. New Year’s Eve is not only the time to plan the perfect party or dinner, it is also a day to convey your best wishes for the next year to all. who you care
As 2022 approaches, people are poised to celebrate the occasion to the best of their ability, amid the recent surge in coronavirus cases. From small celebrations at home to a simple family dinner, people go to great lengths to modify their plans in accordance with the latest COVID-19 regulations.
While the ongoing pandemic has led many people to opt for a low-key celebration at home, many are eager to pass the season’s greetings to their loved ones.
As the year ends, people find the perfect New Years wishes and greetings to send to their close family and friends. A fun way to send New Years greetings is through stickers on WhatsApp. As the medium for exchanging greetings becomes more and more popular, here is a guide to downloading and sharing stickers for the New Year 2022:
– Go to the Google Play Store application and type WhatsApp stickers in the search bar
– Google Play will show various sticker options for the occasion.
– Select the application you prefer, after looking at the animation functions and customization of the options
– Download the selected app and check if the stickers work well
– Open WhatsApp and go to a personal chat or group
– Press the emoji option to select the label tab
– Here you will see the sticker packs that you had previously downloaded
– Tap the sticker pack header to open the pack and scroll down to select some stickers
– Touch the stickers to send them to close family and friends
You can also use this process to send stickers for other festivals.