TFT Set 6.5 will be available to play, but only on the PBE before hitting the main servers. This leads many to wonder how they can play TFT Set 6.5 ahead of time. Well here is a quick guide on how to download PBE test server and then play.
As a quick reminder, this is only available on PC. Mobile gamers will have to wait to get their hands on the TFT Set 6.5 until the official launch date.
[Related: When is the TFT Set 6.5 PBE Release Date?]
- A player’s account must be at least honor level two in order to play. This can be found in the profile section of the main customer. If not, they cannot play on PBE.
- If said player is at least Honor level two, go to the PBE registration website.
- On this page, a player must register in the upper right corner and then update.
- They will then press an orange button that says “Check my eligibility.”
- If it says you’re ready to go, you can download the PBE client here.
- After that, a player should only have to update, which will happen automatically. Then they sign up and go to play TFT like they normally would.
For those of you who don’t know, the PBE will always be up before the main server. This means that people can play the new Sets and updates two weeks before everyone else. Please note this is a test server so there will be bugs and comps and extremely overpowered champions. The point is for TFT to see and fix them before everything goes live on the main server.
You can find articles like “How to play tft set 6.5” and you can ‘I like it‘The Game Haus on Facebook and’Follow‘us on Twitter for more articles on sports and esports from other great TGH writers along with Robert!
“From our house to yours”