This tutorial is about how to download TikTok videos on an Android device. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Download TikTok Videos on Android Device. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to download TikTok videos on Android device
You probably have TikTok, as do a billion other people. You are probably an addict. It’s difficult to navigate through fast-paced, repetitive content ranging from overused memes to surprising original content. So much so that the format has been stolen from other services, from Reels on Instagram and Facebook to Snapchat’s Spotlight.
What if you are a TikTok content creator and want to share your perfect video elsewhere? Or what if you just need to have a favorite video that you want to keep forever? (You know, for your personal, non-profit use, so as not to infringe on the original manufacturer’s intellectual property rights because that would be a shitty move on your part.) How to download this video without the TikTok logo? watermarks in the middle of the video? Here is how.
Using TikTok’s built-in video save option
TikTok has a built-in video saving option that allows its users to easily download videos from the app. Note that the download capacity depends on the audience settings of the video. If the account owner has disabled the save video option on their profile and has kept video downloads for friends only, this method will not work.
Follow the steps below to save TikTok videos to Android phone:
- Open the TikTok app on your Android device and go to the video you want to download.
- Click on the Share option in the right corner of the screen. You will see the “Save Video” option if it is a public video.
- Click Save Video option and the video will be saved to your Android phone gallery.
Using Android Video Downloader for TikTok
If you don’t have the option to save videos for your favorite videos then don’t worry, another method to save TikTok videos is to use third party apps. There are many apps on the Google Play Store that provide an easy way to download TikTok videos to your Android device. Here we recommend Video Downloader for TikTok. It is very easy to use. All you need to do is paste the link and download the video.
Here’s how to download TikTok videos with the video downloader app:
- Open the TikTok app and find the video you want to save. Tap on the Share option and then choose “Copy Link” to copy the video link to the clipboard.
- Install and launch the Video Downloaded for TikTok app and paste the copied link into the address bar.
- Now tap on the “Download” button and wait for the download process to complete.
Use email to download TikTok videos
If you don’t want to install any third-party downloader app on your Android phone, there is another way to save TikTok videos. TikTok’s Share menu also includes an email option, which allows you to email a video to yourself or a friend. Also, you can share the TikTok videos to Message or other apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram and then save them with ease.
Follow the steps below to download TikTok videos on Android by email:
- Open the TikTok app on your Android device and select the video you want to send.
- Just click on the Share icon on the right side of the screen and you will find the “Email” option.
- Click on the Email option, the app will save the video and open the email service on your Android phone, and it will attach the video as an MP4 file.
- Send that email to yourself or someone, and then go to your email account to save the video to your Android phone.
Final Words: How to Download TikTok Videos on Android Device
I hope you understand this article How to Download TikTok Videos on Android DeviceIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.