This tutorial is about the problem of how to fix Spotify without downloading songs on Android and iPhone. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Fix Spotify Not Downloading Songs on Android and iPhone Problem. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How To Fix Spotify Problem Without Downloading Songs On Android And iPhone
The option to download music to listen to anywhere, anytime, is one of the best aspects of Spotify Premium. Spotify Premium lets you download up to 10,000 tracks on up to five devices, helping you avoid wasting valuable mobile data while listening to music and podcasts on the go. However, when you try to download Spotify products, you may encounter some difficulties. There can be several reasons why the little download arrow next to your favorite new music, album, or podcast is not turning green.
The most popular remedies for Spotify tracks not downloading on your iPhone or Android smartphone are listed below.
How to fix it
Make sure you have a proper internet connection
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection in the upper left corner of your screen and that the connection is strong.
- If you see the Wi-Fi symbol, but songs aren’t downloading, go to the Wi-Fi section of your phone’s settings and make sure the network you’re connected to doesn’t have error alerts next to it.
- If it says “Network not secure,” you may need to take more steps to connect. If it says “Connected, no Internet”, there is something wrong with the Wi-Fi network.
- By default, Spotify prevents you from downloading songs over mobile data networks, so if you have an LTE connection instead of a Wi-Fi connection, the songs will wait until the next time you connect to Wi-Fi to download them. . .
- If you want to enable mobile downloading, tap the Settings gear in the mobile app, tap “Music quality” and turn on “Download using mobile”.
Make sure you have enough space on your device
You can check how much storage you have on your phone directly in the Spotify app:
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner of your home screen.
- Scroll down and tap “Storage.”
- The available space of your phone will be displayed on the screen.
Subscribe to Spotify Premium
- Go to the Settings menu in the Spotify app.
- Touch “Account.”
- Check what it says next to “Subscription.” If it does not say “PREMIUM”, that is why you cannot download songs. If you are paying for a Premium subscription, make sure you are logged into the correct account. If so, contact Spotify to resolve the issue.
You are using too many devices
You can also download songs on up to five devices. If you try to download on a sixth device, Spotify will automatically delete the downloads from any of the other devices that you use less.
You have too many downloads
Also, if you receive an error message saying that you have reached the download limit, it is because you have already downloaded the maximum of 10,000 songs on your account. If you want to download more, you will need to get rid of the previous downloads. Don’t worry, you can still listen to these songs when you are online.
Final Words: How to Fix Spotify Without Downloading Songs on Android and iPhone Problem
I hope you understand this article How to Fix Spotify Not Downloading Songs on Android and iPhone ProblemIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.