This tutorial is about how to increase download speed in Google Chrome. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to increase download speed in Google Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to increase download speed in Google Chrome
Google Chrome is probably the most popular browser for Windows users. However, it cannot be denied that it is not the fastest browser in the world. It has some issues with RAM management and download speed. If you have problems with RAM, try optimizing Chrome to run faster; If you’re having trouble with slow download speed, keep reading this article. Chrome is one of the fastest and most widely used browsers on the market. However, there may be hidden bugs and problems that slow you down. After reading this article, you will be able to determine whether it is the Internet or your browser that is slowing down your downloads.
First, you need to make sure that a slow internet connection is not the cause of your low download speed. Downloading the same files using a different browser or a different system connected to the same Internet connection will confirm this. If the download speed is normal on other laptops or other browsers on the same laptop, the problem could be with your Chrome browser. If this is the case, please follow the steps below to fix Chrome slow download speed issue.
How to increase internet / download speed in Google Chrome
Enable parallel download flag
- Open the Google Chrome window on your computer.
- In the Google Chrome window, type “chrome: // flags” in the address bar and then hit Enter. The Experiments window will open.
- Now, click on the search box and type “parallel download”.
- Now next to the parallel download flag, click on the dropdown menu.
- Then select “Enabled”.
- As soon as you have ‘Enabled’ the flag on your computer, you will see a message to restart your launcher.
- Just click “Relaunch”.
Adjust Windows security
- Search for Windows security in the Windows 10 search box and click the search result to open Windows security.
- Now, click on Application and Browser Control
- Now, uncheck Check apps and files.
Adjust advanced Chrome settings as shown
- Just go to chrome: // settings / in your Chrome browser directly.
- Then scroll down and click advanced.
- Now, look to submit a Do Not Track request with your browsing traffic. Trust me, it will increase your download speed and there is nothing wrong with doing this.
Disable background execution of Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome window.
- In the Google Chrome window, on the right side, click on ‘three dots’ and then click on ‘Settings’.
- Now, scroll down through Chrome settings and then click on “Advanced”.
- Under System, change “Continue running background applications when Google Chrome is closed” to “Off”.
- In the same way, also change “Use hardware acceleration” to “Off”.
- Now, click “Restart” to restart Google Chrome.
Now, change the network settings
- Press Windows key + r at the same time to open run.
- type inetcpl.cpl into it and click OK.
- Now, click on the connections tab.
- Click LAN Settings.
- Make sure the Automatically detect settings option is checked.
Final Words: How to Increase Download Speed in Google Chrome
I hope you understand this article How to increase download speed in Google ChromeIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.