This tutorial is about how to manage multiple download folders in Chrome. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to manage multiple download folders in Chrome. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to manage multiple download folders in Chrome
Chrome is a free Internet browser that was officially launched by Google on December 11, 2008. Its features include synchronization with Google accounts and services, navigation tabs, and automatic translation and spell checking of web pages. It also has a built-in search bar / address bar called the Omnibox. Surfing is not the only thing we do while using the Internet, it also downloads. Most users can download many files like audio, video, Word, PDF, etc. But we can’t separate file types when downloading them.
Because all common web browsers use a download folder to download files. While you can generally change the Downloads folder to any location, you will have to manually change the folder whenever you don’t want to save files to that particular folder. You may want to separate image downloads from other files or download videos to a different drive due to its size. Changing the download location is the possible solution to this, but changing the location every time is a difficult task.
How to manage multiple file downloads in Chrome
- To change the settings in Chrome so that you are prompted before multiple files are downloaded to your computer:
- Open the Chrome browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select the menu icon (three dots), then choose Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings screen and select Advanced.
- In the Privacy and Security section, select Content Settings.
- On the Content Settings screen, select Automatic Downloads.
- You will see one of two settings:
- If Do not allow any site to download multiple files automatically is displayed, select the toggle switch to enable the setting.
- If Ask when a site tries to download files automatically after the first file is displayed (recommended), you don’t need to do anything. Configuration is enabled.
- Close the Settings window.
- Now Chrome is set to ask for your permission before downloading multiple files.
Final Words: How to Manage Multiple Download Folders in Chrome
I hope you understand this article How to manage multiple download folders in ChromeIf your answer is no, you can ask anything through the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your family and friends.