Institute of Company Secretaries of India has released the admission card for the December 2021 ICSI CS exam. The hall tickets for the Foundation program have been released. Candidates who have registered to take the exam can check the tickets for the ICSI CS Foundation pavilion on the official website by following the steps mentioned below. Candidates should know that the admission card is an important document that must be brought to the exam room. If candidates do not do so, they will not be allowed to take the exam. Along with the admission card, candidates must also carry a copy of a valid identification card. Important dates and steps to download admission cards are mentioned below.
The official notice reads: “No admission card will be mailed to candidates.”
ICSI CS December 2021: Important dates
- The ICSI CS Admission Card was released on December 24, 2021
- The December 2021 ICSI CS exam will be held on January 3-4, 2022
December 2021 ICSI CS Admission Card – Here’s how to download
- Registered candidates should go to the official website icsi.edu.
- On the home page, they should click on the Latest @ ICSI option
- Candidates will be redirected to another window where they will have to click on the notification that says “Electronic Admission Card for the December 2021 Exam of the CS Foundation Program”.
- After being redirected to the login window, candidates will need to enter the required details such as application number and date of birth.
- Post by submitting the details, the admission card will appear on the screen
- Candidates are encouraged to keep a copy of the admission card for future reference.
Here is the direct link to download the tickets for the room
It should be noted that the admission card will have details such as name, photograph, registration number, date and time of the exam. Candidates should make sure to carefully read the instructions given on the entry tickets. In case of doubts, candidates can contact the telephone number 0120-452200. In addition, in case of technical queries, candidates can contact the helpline number: 9513850031.