KVPY 2021 Admission Card Launch: How to Download Entrance Ticket at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in & nbsp | & nbspPhoto credit: & nbspRepresentative Image
- The KVPY 2021 Admission Card has been posted by IISc Bengaluru at kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- Candidates can download the KVPY room ticket from the direct link and steps shared below.
- The exam will take place on January 9, 2022, after being delayed due to regional language issues.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, KVPY Admit Card 2021 was re-released on December 23, 2021 by the Indian Institute of Science, IISc Bengaluru. Candidates who have registered for this scholarship exam can download the KVPY room ticket now from the official website: kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
The KVPY 2021 Admission Card was released for the aptitude test scheduled for January 9, 2022. Previously, the entry ticket was issued on October 8, 2021 for the exam on November 7, 2021. However, due to the change in the exam date, this new admission card has been issued.
Candidates would need their user ID and password to download this admission card. They should also follow the step-by-step process shared here on how to download the hall ticket or access the direct link.
KVPY Admission Card 2021: How to Download
- Candidates should visit IISc Bengaluru’s KVPY Aptitude Test Official Website – kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.
- On the home page, click the link that says “Download admission card.”
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link shared here to download KVPY Admit Card 2021.
- Enter your login credentials such as User ID and Password.
- Your KVPY hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy of it for future reference.
Candidates are advised to carefully review the details of the KVPY 2021 admission card. If there is any discrepancy, they should inform the body conducting the exam. They should also remember to bring this document to the test center.
Related | KVPY 2021 Exam Date – To be held January 9, IISc publishes revised dates on kvpy.iisc.ernet.in
The KVPY 2021 exam date was postponed from November 7, 2021 due to a legal matter. The examination had been suspended due to concerns about the regional language. However, later, Madras HC issued an order that KVPY can be carried out in the regional languages of the coming years and, from now on, in the format prescribed above.