Sponsored

Man, kin dead in cylinder leak fire in Telangana’s Bhadradrikothagudem, daughter critical- The New Indian Express

Sponsored

For Express News Service

KHAMMAM: A man, his wife and daughter were burned alive when an LP gas leak from a domestic cylinder caught fire in Old Palvoncha in the Bhadradrikothagudem district early Monday, January 3, 2021.

His other daughter was seriously injured in the accident and is undergoing treatment at a hospital.

According to sources, Naga Ramakrishna, who runs a Meeseva center in the Nava Bharat center, transferred his business to someone else on lease.

The incident took place the morning after he got home from the city of Rajahmundry. Locals expressed doubts about the incident and some suspected it could be a suicide case. The police investigation continues.

.

Leave a Comment