REDMOND, Wash .– (BUSINESS WIRE) – Dec 23, 2021–
This week’s Nintendo download includes the following content:
This press release includes multimedia. See the full statement here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211223005101/en/
The annual winter event, Frosty Fest, is back with winter items, Golden Gifts, and other limited-time offers! (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Rocket league– Frozen party – Get ready for the most wonderful time of the year in Rocket league! The annual winter event, Frosty Fest, is back with winter items, Golden Gifts, and other limited-time offers!
- Fortnite – Winter Festival – Fortnite Winterfest 2021 brings gifts, special missions and Spider-Man: No Way Home suits! If you are a new player who has just joined Chapter 3, this is a good time to start your Fortnite trip with many locker items. And if you are a long time gamer, this is the perfect opportunity to add to your collection. But gifts are only part of the festivities. Experience Winterfest before the end of January 6, 2022.
- Garden history – Find some holiday cheer in Winter Glade, the mysterious and cozy final area of Garden history. Slide through the snow, use new abilities, and defeat new enemies to restore peace to the villagers in the Glade and throughout the grove!
- Cozy Grove – Cozy Grove The winter update is available right now on Nintendo Switch. This free update brings a snowy winter festival, new decorations and outfits, and snowball fights.
- Earn DOUBLE My Nintendo Gold Points – For a limited time, you can earn double My Nintendo Gold Points when you purchase select digital games. That means you can earn up to 10% in Gold Points *, which you can then use towards your next eligible digital game or DLC. Offer ends January 5, 2022 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Get started at: https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/#double-gp.
Nintendo eShop Sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
Another new addition to this week’s Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
* Gold points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding taxes and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point. Offer valid through January 5 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time, when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, Mythopia, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Luigi’s Mansion 3: Multiplayer Pack, or Luigi’s Mansion 3 + Multiplayer pack on Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com.
In addition to the video games available in retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to the Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console, and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or battle online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword Y Pokemon shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of classic NES and Super NES games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super metroid Y The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Among many others. To learn more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options, and to learn about a seven-day free trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/ .
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players gain access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with recently added online games for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer ; they are sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC and retro games from SEGA Genesis.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service featuring a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, apps, and demos. Users can add money to their account balances using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo eShop card at a retail store and entering the card code. All funds on a card must be loaded into the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U, or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the US and Canada over the age of 18 can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on the device and on the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users can also use PayPal as a payment option when purchasing digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Do you already have Gold Points? Redeem them for your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on the Nintendo eShop, or in discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U programs. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems have parental controls that allow adults to manage some of the content that their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account get access to free games and free game demos from the Nintendo eShop, as well as the latest news and information directly from Nintendo. For more information on parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems, visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To get a login, please register on the site.
See the original version at businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211223005101/en/
CONTACT: Eddie Garcia
[email protected] Justin Aclin
KEYWORD: WASHINGTON UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
KEYWORD OF THE INDUSTRY: ENTERTAINMENT CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY ONLINE SOFTWARE ELECTRONIC GAMES
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/23/2021 09:00 AM / DISCO: 12/23/2021 09:01 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2021.