Odisha Police Officer Result 2021 & nbsp | & nbspPhoto credit: & nbspi Stock Images
- The Odisha Police Recruitment Board has published the result of the police officer position on the official website.
- The result has been published for PMT and PET on the official website.
- Candidates can find more details at odishapolice.gov.in.
The result of the 2021 Odisha police officer is now available on the official website. The result has been published for the post of Constable, Communication on the official website. More details can be found at odishapolice.gov.in.
Candidates should note that the board published the result of the Physical Standard Test and Physical Measurement Test that was carried out on December 17, 2021. The board of directors carried out the PMT and PET at OSAP 7th Bn Ground, (opposite Aranya Bhawan), Bhubaneswar. The test was conducted by the board with the proper COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, wearing masks and others. The total number of vacancies for which the recruitment would take place is 244. The steps to download the result and other details can be found here.
Odisha Police Officer Outcome 2021: Steps to Download
- Go to the official websiteodishapolice.gov.in.
- Now click on the “Notice and Advertising” section.
- A new window would open.
- Candidates will now find a notice that reads: “Sheriff’s Communication Result 2021”.
- A new Pdf it would open.
- The PDF will consist of the list number, application number, name, gender and category of candidates.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
The computerized test for Constable’s position was conducted from November 15-20, 2021. The hiring process for the position began on September 13, 2021. After this, the last date to apply for the position was October 4, 2021. For further updates, candidates are advised to check the official website.
Get last News Y live updates, Latest news on education, updates from the Minister of Education, CBSE News and other results of the meeting
The Navbharat Navnirman Manch proceeds towards Uttarakhand on December 22, at 11 am onwards on #TimesNowNavbharat