The Odisha Personnel Selection Commission (OSSC) has published the admission card for the verification of the certificate for the position of Junior Engineer (Electrical) 2016. Eligible candidates can download their entry tickets from the official website ossc.gov.in using their application number and date of birth.
According to the notification, the DV is scheduled to take place on January 6 and 7 in two shifts: 10.00 a.m. M. And 2.00 p. M. A total of 210 candidates have been declared qualified to appear for the DV round.
“The candidacy of candidates for selections that do not attend the Certificate Verification on the scheduled date and time will not be considered,” the notice reads.
Steps to download the admission card
- Visit the official website ossc.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the Admission Card link next to “Download Admission Letter for Certificate Verification for JE (Electrical) -2016 position”
- Enter your login details and submit
- Check and download the admission card
- Take a hard copy for future reference
Here is the direct link to download the admission card.
Meanwhile, the Commission has also published the provisional selection list for the position of Staff Nurse-2019, Pharmacist 2019, ECG Technician 2019, X-ray Technician and ANM 2019. Candidates can download the same by clicking on the link PDF found on the home page. .
For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website here.