Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya has released the results of Class 6. On December 16, the Bihar School Board of Examination released the 2021 Answer Key for Class 6, Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya, Jamui. Candidates who appeared on the exam can now verify their Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya Class 6 result by visiting the official website of biharboardonline.com. On December 16, candidates were told that they could object in the provisional answer key. Based on the objections raised, the final answer key has been prepared. The result has been announced on the basis of the final answer key.
The result has been released for the preliminary exam that was carried out on December 9, 2021. On the day of the exam, the candidates took the exam in two shifts, the first shift was between 10 am and 12.30 pm. The second shift took place between 2:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Candidates who have been scored on the preliminary exam are eligible to sit for the Mains exam. The main exam is scheduled for January 20, 2022. Candidates can check important dates here.
To read the statement and the necessary instructions issued in this regard, click on the link below: https://t.co/NpKs1oSyuv pic.twitter.com/7Ah1d74Z5Z
– Bihar School Exam Board (@officialbseb) December 30, 2021
Check here the important dates
- The preliminary examination was carried out on December 9, 2021.
- The provisional answer key was published on December 16, 2021.
- The result announcement was made on December 30, 2021.
- The result can be downloaded from the official website on January 3, 2022.
- The main exam will be held on January 20, 2022
BSEB publishes highlights of SAV results
It should be noted that the results will be available for download on January 3, 2022. Candidates will be able to view the results by visiting any of the websites mentioned below. A total of 600 male and 600 female candidates passed the preliminary exam and are eligible to sit for the Mains exam.
SAV 2022 Admissions: Here’s How To Download Results
- Step 1: To verify the results, candidates must first visit the official website of bihraboardonline.com.
- Step 2: Then find the preliminary results option available on the home page.
- Step 3: Click View Results.
- Step 4: Automatically, a new page will open on the screen.
- Step 5: Check the result and take your impression for future reference.