SBI 2021 Result Posted & nbsp | & nbspPhoto credit: & nbspi Stock Images
- State Bank of India has published the result of the publication of Pharmacist on the official website.
- The interview for the position was conducted on November 24 and 25, 2021.
- Candidates could download the result from sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India or SBI Result 2021 is now available on the official website. The result for the pharmacist position in the administrative staff has been published. Candidates can find more detailed information at sbi.co.in.
The final result has been published by SBI for the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Mumbai. The recruitment process for the position started for various circles such as Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala. Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and other states. The direct link to download the result and other details can be found here.
SBI 2021 Result Date
|The SBI result for the pharmacist position is published||December 23, 2021|
SBI 2021 Result: Steps to Download
- Go to the official websitesbi.co.in.
- Now click on the Career tab. After this, candidates need to click on the current vacancies tab.
- Candidates must now click on the notice that reads, “PHARMACIST RECRUITMENT AT CLERICAL CADRE (Final result announced)”.
- A new Pdf it would open.
- The PDF would consist of the SSR number, the applied status, the region number, and the candidate roster number.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the PDF for future reference.
Candidates are advised to check the official website for more details. The total number of positions for which the recruitment process was initiated is 67. The recruitment notification for the positions was published on April 13, 2021. The application process for the position then continued until March 3 of 2021.
State Bank of India has released the result based on the written exam and interview that was conducted with the proper COVID-19 guidelines. The written exam for the Pharmacist position was conducted on September 13, 2021. Subsequently, the interview for the position was conducted by SBI on November 24 and 25, 2021.