SSC GD Answer Key: The Personnel Selection Commission (SSC) DG Agent Answer Key has been published by the General Service of the Personnel Selection Commission on the official website. Candidates should note that this answer key is provisional and corresponds to the exam that was taken from November 16 to December 15, 2021. All information related to recruitment is available on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
This answer key is for the posts of Constable GD in CAPF, NIA and SSF, and Rifleman GD in Assam Rifles. Candidates who are not satisfied with the answer key can raise objections by paying Rs 100 per question or answer while raising objections. The last date to raise objections is December 31, 2021 until 6 pm.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021 – Here’s how to download Answer Key
- Step 1: To download the SSC GD Constable Answer Key, candidates must first visit the official website: ssc.nic.in.
- Step 2: Then go to the What’s New section available on the home page.
- Candidates should now click on the notification that says: “Loading Interim Answer Keys along with Candidate Answer Sheets -Constable (GD) in CAPF, NIA and SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2021. “
- Step 4: Automatically, a new PDF will open.
- Step 5: Candidates need to click on the mentioned link in the PDF.
- Step 6: Now, enter credentials like your roll number and password.
- Step 7: The answer key will be displayed on the screen. Take a hard copy to use.