Every year before the start of the holiday season, Epic Games hosts Fortnite Winterfest for fans and players around the world. This time around, the Fortnite Winterfest will run from December 16, 2021 to January 6, 2022, giving players a 20-day window to play and collect all the rewards. While Fortnite has recently started Chapter 3 of the game, players already have a lot of new things in the game to explore. Read on to find out more about all Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1: Week 3.
Fortnite Winterfest 2021 follows the Winterfest pattern from previous years. The festive season in Fortnite will be marked with gifts, surprises, and other in-game events. Those who have been playing Fortnite for a couple of years will remember the Lodge. Along with Winterfest 2021, Fortnite Lodge is back. For reference, Fortnite Lodge is a place in the main menu where players open gifts sent by other players during the festive season in Fortnite. Before Fortnite Season 1 Chapter 3: Week 3, the missions have been included in a post called Market research.
Fortnite Chapter 3 – Season 1: Week 3 Missions Leaked
- Refrigerator Quest (0/5) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Glide 25 meters without stopping (0/25) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Bounce 5 times on Spider-Man’s trampolines without touching the ground (0/1) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Talk to Guaco, Bunker Jonesy and Team Leader Arrumacos (0/3) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Collect items stored in a shop (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Deal damage to opponents in Hot Reels or Condo Cannon (0/75) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Visit different outposts of The Seven in the same game (0/2) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Hit weak points while collecting (0/100) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
- Kill with an assault rifle (0/10) – Reward: 25,000 Season XP
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has already started and players are enjoying the new island and locations. At the end of Chapter 2 of Season 8, Fortnite concluded the second chapter with an in-game event called “The End” where the island was flipped over, leading up to the new season. Thereafter, the Fortnite servers went offline for the update to take place, and are now back online, with the new chapter, Battle Pass, missions, in-game locations, and more. Fortnite’s weekly challenge changes every week. Stay tuned for more game news.