Microsoft recently released its most anticipated operating system called Windows 11 on June 24, 2021. The recently released desktop operating system powers a host of new features and user interface changes that we have come to expect over the past few years. Microsoft also bought support for Android apps with the release of Windows 11 and the company is expected to launch the operating system commercially in the fall of 2021. However, if you don’t have enough patience to wait for the official release, then we have a great deal of it. capture for you that will allow you to use the operating system before everyone else.
Read also: Launch of Microsoft Windows 11 version with new user interface, Android application support and more
Microsoft has launched the Windows 11 Insider Preview build development channel, which you can install on your PC or laptop and enjoy using the new operating system. The Windows 11 Insider Preview build comes with a revamped user interface, a new theme, notification center and quick settings, and much more. If you are wondering how to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build dev channel, then you are in the right place. Here we have created a step-by-step guide to download and use the preview version on your laptop or PC.
How to download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build
Windows 11 Insider Preview comes with a build number 22000.51, which means that you must enroll in the Windows Insider program to test the new operating system. So, here are the steps you need to follow to download the new Windows 11 operating system.
- First, you need to head to the Windows Insider website by clicking on here.
- Now, click on the Register option.
- sign in with your Microsoft account (if you don’t have one, create one).
- You need to click on multiple agreements and on the last page check the acceptance box and press the Register button.
- Now you need to head to the Start menu and open Settings.
- Click on the Update & Security option.
- Now in the left column you can see the Windows Insider show, click on it.
- You can see the “Get Started” option, click on it.
- Here you need to click the “+” icon to add your Microsoft account.
- Now you have to “Choose your insider information settings”.
- Choose “Dev Channel” to preview Windows 11 Insider, and then click the “Confirm” button.
- On the next agreement screen, click Confirm and the PC will restart.
Download Windows 11 Preview
- Once your PC restarts, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Settings option
- Select Update and security
- Click the Windows Insider program again.
- Click “Check for Updates”
- It may take a minute, but it will start downloading Windows 11 Insider Preview.
- Once the update is downloaded, a reboot will be required.
- Click on the restart option and wait for Windows 11 to install.
- During this process, “your computer may restart multiple times.”
- But don’t worry, once the Windows 11 preview is fully installed, your PC will reboot to the login page and you’re good to go.