Xiaomi is set to present its next flagship phone on December 28. But the full specifications of Xiaomi 12 Pro were leaked ahead of schedule
We already know what the device looks like, thanks to leaked renders and an official sneak peek.
The Xiaomi 12 spec sheet says that the phone is equipped with a 6.9-inch 2K AMOLED display, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, and houses an in-display fingerprint scanner. The phone runs on Android 12 and is powered by a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core processor clocked at 2.84 GHz, with an Adreno 660 GPU. The device has 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage.
Xiaomi has packed a 5000 mAh battery that is charged via a USB Type-C port. The phone’s selfie lens is a 32-megapixel camera. The quad-camera array at the rear comprises a 50MP primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide angle lens, an 8MP telephoto lens, a 5MP one, and an LED flash module. Regarding connectivity, the phone supports 5G, 4G, Dual Sim, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi b / g / n and GPS / A-GPS. The sensors on board the device include a light sensor, a proximity sensor, an accelerometer, a compass, and a gyroscope.
Xiaomi 12 Pro specifications leaked
- Display: 6.9-inch AMOLED 2K 3200 x 1440 pixels, 509 PPI, in-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, 2.84 GHz octa-core
- Graphics processor: Adreno 660
- Operating system: Android 11
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Selfie camera: 32MP
- Main cameras: 50MP + 13MP Ultra Wide + 8MP Telephoto + 5MP, LED Flash
- Battery: 5000 mAh, USB Type-C, 100 W fast charge
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G, Dual Sim, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi b / g / n, GPS / A-GPS
- Sensors: light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope
Price Xiaomi 12 Pro
According to Xiaomi Today, the price of Xiaomi 12 could start at RMB 9999, which is around $ 1,570. That’s a pretty high price, but we think it’s just a placeholder. We’ll know if it’s real when the device launches tomorrow.